- In charge of customer relationship management.
- In charge of customer service.
- Actively seeking out and prospecting new sales opportunities through warm calling, networking and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company products and services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, conferences, luncheon and banquet.
- Follow up/ Negotiate/ Close deals with terms and conditions.
- Assist client liaising with related departments throughout the project flow.
- Gather feedback from clients and get new referral.
- Responsible to Lead the Project's Submission.
- Responsible to Provide Detail Shop Drawings in 'AutoCad' with Ironmongery System Compliances.
- Responsible to Coordinate with Clients & Architects for Design and Specification Needs.
- Responsible to Liaise with Engineers to ensure Product's Design is comply to all Technical and Safety requirements.
- Responsible to Attend Project Meetings related to Project's Design.
- Responsible for providing quotation.
- Responsbile in preparing contract/ sub-contract documents.
- Require minimum intermediate level of 'Microsoft Excel' Skill.
- Able to read & study 'Autocad' drawing.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Construction Industry, especially 'Aluminium and Glazing' Trades.
- Fresh Graduates studied 'Quantity Surveyor' is welcome!
1. Strong Technical Knowledge in Related Field.
2. More than 5 Years Working Experience in Related Field with Engineer Position.
3. Possess an Engineering Degree or Higher Educational Level in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.